Step up to the plate Mr. Gingrich and take your shot! Sure, there are a few things that might make you want to reconsider:
- There's the fact that he wanted to discuss the terms of his divorce while his first wife was lying in recovery after cancer surgery.
- There's the fact that his first wife had to take him to court to get him to pay child support.
- There's the fact that at least during his first two marriages he was a serial adulterer.
- There's the fact that despite all of the above, he considers himself Mr. Family Values and regularly attacks liberals for their personal character flaws.
Yes, you would think the above would disqualify you from higher office as a Republican, but Mr. Gingrich, I encourage you to run and I hope you win the Republican nomination. Sure, you'd be an embarrassment to your family, to your fellow Georgians, to you fellow Americans, to the human race ... still ... I'd like for you to be at the top of the Republican ticket in 2012. There is nothing that would ensure an easier Democratic victory.

No comments:
Post a Comment