8 Random Items for 12/8/2008 #6
Have you ever listened to the Michael Savage show? Imagine Rush Limbaugh talking about race relations in the nation. Imagine Sean Hannity espousing on economic policy. Imagine listening to Neil Boortz discussing tax policy. I would rather listen to hours of the above rather than spend 15 minutes listening to Michael Savage.
Now, I've mentioned several times on this site that Savage might be a self-hating, latently gay man. How else to explain his fascination with gay sex? I'm not sure if my theory will hold up though. Savage clearly hates women and I think most gay men like women, they just don't want to have sex with them. Perhaps I'm wrong about Michael Savage?
Well, I might be wrong about him being a self-hating, latently gay man, however, I'm not wrong about him being a racist. I'm not wrong about him being a misogynist. I'm not wrong about him being a mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging troglodyte. I can take comfort in being right about that.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment