8 Random Items for 12/8/2008 #7
Is gay marriage to blame for the failure of Michael Savage's first marriage? Perhaps it is a specific gay man that is to blame? Maybe? Maybe not?
Do you think his first wife had two abortions because she didn't want to bring a child into the world with him? Wouldn't this be a good reason to support abortion on demand?
How do you explain his delusions of persecution? Did he raid Rush Limbaugh's drug stash? Did he really think he deserved to be head of the U.C. Berkley School of Journalism? Does he consider himself a journalist? Is there any limit to his delusions?
Why does he attack families of others on the air but insists that his own family be off limits during the interviews he gives? Do you think it is simply hypocrisy or do yo think he has something to hide?
What kind of a woman would marry this monster and then stay with him for almost 40 years? Do you think his wife is actively evil? Just self loathing? Stupid?
Do you think he recognizes the irony of the death threats sent his way considering the hateful rhetoric he spews on the air, including thanking God after Ginsberg died?
Is it right to use the same type of rhetoric your opponent uses against your opponent? Is it returning fire with fire, or am I bordering on hypocrisy myself? Will I regret anything I typed above? Will I feel guilty about it?
I will and I should be better than this but the only excuse I can give is that he has gotten under my skin today.
I wonder ... do you think Michael Savage ever feels guilty about any of the things he says?
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment