Thursday, November 20, 2008

Science

8 Random Items for 11/20/2008 #5

The earth has only existed for a little over 6,000 years.

Dinosaurs and men walked the earth at the same time.

A theory is no different than a hypothesis.

"Intelligent Design" has nothing to do with religion.

"Intelligent Design" should be taught in all schools alongside evolution. It should, in fact, be given equal time in the classroom.

There's a small chance that black people may have evolved from apes, but good, solid, real American white people did not.

Science is a tool of the devil that he uses to confuse people. Mostly liberals.

I don't believe our children should receive the type of science education they will need to compete in the 21st century job market.

I think scientific certainty should be ignored in favor of religious voodoo.

I enjoy being a laughing stock of intelligent people worldwide.

(I don't actually believe any of this and I hope you don't either.)

No comments: