Saturday, October 18, 2008

Quick 8: Questions I'd Like to Ask These Stupid People

There are good people who are Republicans but suffer from ignorance. Occasionally it is even a willful ignorance, but it is ignorance none the less. It's hard to hate these people. On the other hand, there are Republicans who are so stupid, it's hard to do anything but mock them. Really, they are more sad and pathetic than funny. The video below was taken at a rally for the prom queen in Bethlehem, PA.



Now, I'd love to ask some of these people a few questions.
  1. Why do you keep yelling "get a job" at the camera? Do you think that's a sharp or clever response? (You guys really are a bunch of half-wits.)
  2. Does your family tree fork? (I think it's a fair question. Victims of incest are more likely to have a low IQ.)
  3. What, exactly, is a communist? What is the definition of a socialist? (Most likely answer: a liberal.)
  4. Do you think dressing up a monkey with an Obama bumper sticker and calling it "Little Hussein" is racist? (It is you old dummy.)
  5. Do you think the world would have been a better place if your Mother had aborted you? (Have I gone too far? I think it's a fair question.)
  6. Do you really want one of the Obama supporters to kiss your left testicle? (I think it is safe to assume that a Republican is suffering from some sort of sexual repression.)
  7. Do you have access to any news sources other than Fox News and Rush Limbaugh?
  8. Isn't anyone who honestly believes that Obama is a Muslim or that Obama is a terrorist or that Obama is un-American suffering from a case of extreme stupidity?

No comments: