Monday, April 20, 2009

An Introduction

8 Blogs Flying Beneath the Radar (Intro)

This blog is sort of a record of my search for knowledge. I'm out there reading anything I can get my hands on. I scan through multiple Google listings everyday looking for education. Is it taking? Am I getting smarter? Do I feel better informed? Some days I think so. The primary reason why is because nothing ... and I do mean nothing ... educates me more than the blogs I read.

I need to build out my blog rolls and I'm going to start with eight blogs that fly underneath the radar. Now, these blogs are read far more often than say ... I don't know ... this one. If you are overly familiar with the liberal blogosphere, then you'll know them. Still, they haven't achieved the notoriety of the "big boys" like Daily Kos, Talking Points Memo or Eschaton.

No matter. In terms of sheer excellence of content, or in terms of pure entertainment value, they are as good as any site on the net. These are my favorite blogs.

No comments: