Here are the types of things I'll be blogging about:
- I read a lot of book so I'll try to get a list of eight out of every book I read. (Well, relevant books. I'm not sure a book on baseball statistics is the best subject for this blog.) This week is a list from a book called Pragmatic Thinking & Learning. Next week I'll have a list from Paul Krugman's The Conscious of a Liberal. What I won't be doing is book reviews. Chances are if I'm writing eight items about a book, then I recommend a book.
- I have list of topics on which I'm trying to learn more, and I'll start learning and then getting as much of that information into a series of eight posts as possible. Next week, we'll do eight items about banking and bank bailouts looking at both the history of banking in America, as well as the present situation. If you have any suggestions about topics, I'd love to hear them!
- The "Words of Wisdom" will continue to be a regular feature on the site. There are so many people out there to learn from and I can't help but pass this stuff along.
- Commentaries will be short and more importantly, rare.
- The "Words of Stupidity" will be back, even though I now have the Stupidity Run Amok site up and running. On here, we will focus on what these statements teach us about conservatism.
- Any ideas for other lists of eight?

1 comment:
8 things you love about your wife? 8 things that make your wife awesome? 8 things you love about Elmo? 8 incredible things about your wife? anything along those lines :-)
Post a Comment