Friday, March 13, 2009

Finally

8 Things About The 8 Things #8

So, here's what you can expect from The 8 Things from this point forward:
  • 16 to 32 posts a week depending upon the topics.
  • Regular lists of 8 exploring a topic in depth. Sometimes the exploration will be purely historical, sometimes it will be more timely, often it will be both.
  • An 8 Things list about a book every few weeks.
  • Words of Wisdom from the best of the progressive movement most weeks.
  • Words of Stupidity on occasion.
  • The occasional series of commentaries.
  • Any other features I might deam up.
We will focus on learning more about our country, it's history, as well as exploring the truth behind current events. I hope that the new focus will be entertaining and informative, but I make no guarantees!

Lastly, if there's anyone reading this who would like to contribute to the site, please do. Whether it's a one time list of 8, or as a regular contributor, it would be most appreciated. All I ask is that it be progressive in nature!

Thanks for reading. Please stick around. Please comment!!!!!!!

No comments: