Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rep. Adam Putnam says ...

8 Words of Stupidity for 2/5/2009 #5
I have tremendous faith in House Republicans. I know we have a long way to go to earn back the trust of the American people, but we’ve come a long way. I’m proud of my work to that end. And I’m confident others will get the job done. ... 2010 could be a good year for us.

- Rep. Adam Putnam (R - FL), who is giving up his seat, denying that his party is in a tailspin.
I don't blame Rep. Putnam for getting out now, but he's lying about the party on his way out. This is a man who was a member of the house leadership of his own party a short time ago. Now he's on his way to state government, a symbol of his party's failure at, well, everything.

Sir, don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya.

No comments: