Thursday, February 5, 2009

Chip Saltsman says ...

8 Words of Stupidity for 2/5/2009 #1

Leadership has impacted every milestone in American history. Looking forward at the opportunities ahead and examining the lessons learned from the past, it is apparent to all that now is the time for new leadership within the Republican National Committee.

I believe we are at a place where my experience at the local and national party level, as well as understanding of the technological opportunities for communicating our party's message, has prepared and energized my vision for the Republican Party. As the time draws near for selecting a new leader for the Party, I trust those who hold the responsibility for designating this role will carefully consider all the candidates, along with their strengths and ability to guide the Party through the challenges ahead.

Within this web site I have posted information about myself, my experience, and my vision to make the Party stronger and more successful in the years to come. I look forward to working hard to make the changes we need and appreciate the opportunity and consideration of the Party.

- Chip Saltsman, former candidate for RNC Chair

He had to withdraw his bid because, as it turns out, he's an unapologetic bigot and racist. Is that redundant?

No comments: