8 Random Items for 11/18/2008 #5
I'm so sick of the lefty third party movement. Cindy Sheehan and Ralph Nader can just go to hell for all I care. Are you idiots? Do you enjoy playing the electorate for fools?
Every time one of these morons says that the two major parties are the same, they prove they have no credibility. Every time they whine about how we should have a parliamentary system of government, they show that they are more interested in pining for something that will never happen than they are about solving the real problems that face our nation. Every time you throw an election to the right by stealing votes from the left, you do real damage to this nation that will take generations to recover from. (I'm looking at you Ralph Nader, you pompous, egotistical scum bag. Every time you read about one of the Bush administration disasters, just say Thanks Ralph!)
What this country needs are more practical leftists who realize that to reform this nation they are going to have to work within the system. Our constitution has been in place for almost 220 years at this point. I don't expect it to go away because a few liberals run as third party candidates and lose. I don't even want it to.
These guys think they are playing an important role in getting their issues out in front on the public. Many of them seem to be sincere people who simply have no clue of the damage they are doing. Others are just bat-crap crazy. (I can only assume that Cindy Sheehan went nuts sitting in the Texas sun too long. She's as much a victim of Bush as her son was. Still, now that she's allowed herself to be used as a tool by every far-left nut case, I would just as soon she go away and never show up in the press again.)
I'm not real focused here, but this gets my dander up. The only reason that George Bush was in a position to be appointed President by the Supreme Court in 2000 was Ralph Nader. I believe that Ralph Nader has to share in the blame for the War in Iraq, the status of our civil liberties and the economic crisis. Ralph Nader the Presidential Candidate has not done one single thing to help the American people. He's undone a lifetime of work serving the American consumer.
It is time for members of the Green Party, the American Reform Party, the Light Party, the New Union Party, or any of the smaller insignificant parties that, like those listed first, will never have any impact on the political discussion, to get off their rear ends and stop worshiping the idea of a multi-party system. They need a little dose of reality. It's time to give up your stupid, unworkable, unmanageable dream and get down to the real work of helping the American people.
(Apologies for this rambling, angry, incoherent post.)
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment