Traitor Joe says ...
NAPOLITANO: Hey Sen. Lieberman, you know Barack Obama, is he a Marxist as Bill Kristol says might be the case in today’s New York Times? Is he an elitist like your colleague Hillary Clinton says he is?Traitor Joe, Barack Obama is about as close to being a Marxist as you are to being a decent human being. Of course, you're no dummy so you know that. "I’d hesitate to say he’s a Marxist." What a convincing denial of an idiotic accusation. Please retire and go home you worthless warmonger.
LIEBERMAN: Well, you know, I must say that’s a good question. I know him now for a little more than three years since he came into the Senate and he’s obviously very smart and he’s a good guy. I will tell ya that during this campaign, I’ve learned some things about him, about the kind of environment from which he came ideologically.

No comments:
Post a Comment